Sunday, January 4, 2009

sweet and sour ahi tuna

One of my new year resolutions is to keep track on dishes and cakes I make in order to solidly improve my "cooking skills". In order to make this work, blog maybe the way to achieve my goal as I have always greatly admired those artisans who blog about their baking processes and those amazing, mouthwatering cakes they come out with.

I am going to make something simple today. This is from my christmas present recipe book "Hawai'i's Favorite Pineapple Recipes"  (Thanks to Dr. & Mrs. Wong)

sweet and sour citrus sauce 
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup

Brush tuna fillet with canola oil, season with salt and pepper and pan fry! mix green pepper, red repper, button mushroom, bean sprouts together to cook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment