Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ricotta cheesecake cupcake

I found an interesting SITE for online book shopping today while searching for where to buy my automatic letter opener for my new room (a must have!) This site seems much more fun than amazon or barns&noble.

food for thought:
"An over-expansion of credit can enable the capitalist system to sell temporarily more goods than the sum of real incomes in created current production, plus past savings, could buy but in the long run debts must be paid. Since these debts cannot be automatically paid through expanded output and income, capitalism is destined for a crash "
The above quote is essentially an interpretation of Karl Marx theory on capitalism. His textbook on communism "Das Kaptial" published in 1867 has become recent bestsellers again in Germany, Japan and Korea after last year's global credit crisis and economic meltdown. People seem to be interested in what Karl Marx has to say as his theory on capitalism from 200 years ago came true today.

I need to get back to my Time Paradox as Baby Bri is starting to get impatient with me on holding on to the book for so long.

P.S. I have decided to use the recipe of the day on my Cupcake Calendar as my Blog Title for that day.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp. margarine, melted
2 tbsp. honey
2 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese

4 eggs
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar sifted
1 tsp. orange extract
1/2 cup walnut halves

No comments:

Post a Comment